the universe and I

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

how the heart breaks....(over little things)

its a Wednesday, i was up very early for this paper that i had to turn in today, i think i managed ok, (well), AND i was in eager anticipation of what the day would hold for me, (a glance, a smile, a conversation.) it had been four days (and four days seem so long!)

:) 

.... and it held a little heart break. the kind that one goes through so many times a silly starry eyed teenager...its innocent and oh-so-heartwarming in third person, or, in retrospect.

i am 27 years, 6 months, 10 days old... and i am unable to shirk that unhappy feeling. 

i have a million things i need to get done today (who doesn't)... but it all seems dwarfed by the hurt i feel with that little hope of something foolish to come true having been stolen from me, and that foolish expectation was just a glance or a smile or an innocuous little conversation. 

my feelgood-happy-clothes and earrings aren't helping either.

perhaps i need to get busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Swadha turns five.

My Swadha has completed five whole revolutions around the sun - she is now a five-year old girl. I wear my motherhood with confidence and pr...