the universe and I

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

its november!

its the 11th day of a rainy rainy november..... and for those of us non americans, its veterans day... and a chutthi at school! 

so OFCOURSE i had big plans for my accomplishments for the day......... ( will finish course reading for Entre 510 class AND the case studies too! , will do CM 500 research work, will also finish CM 520 assignment and shoot the email thats was due two weeks ago today finally, get out of the house .... these walls weigh me down so much.... and blah blah blah........)

its funny how 27 years of existence have not been able to teach me an iota about time and how fleeting it is! 

i have done nothing. and the day is almost over! this is the description that will best suit most of my days ... add to it ( or subtract from it) a bunch of missing people, laughing like a loon, smiling to myself, being heartbroken about the most inane things, getting hopeful, feeling helpless........... god there's just so much to do! 

and i have done nothing. again. 

yup! thats me :)  ( and damn! thats me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Swadha turns five.

My Swadha has completed five whole revolutions around the sun - she is now a five-year old girl. I wear my motherhood with confidence and pr...