the universe and I

Sunday, March 29, 2009

my second last day in Fremont

School begins on Monday. (ouch!) 

so today (its past midnight) is the last complete day i spend here. though not every minute of this trip has been memorable (its been nightmarish in some sense), its just so much easier being home... everything is a prettier sight to eyes :P 

its been a heartbreaking day. and i willed it, so i have only myself to blame.... picking on a wound that was healing (or so i tell myself) .... i bled myself raw.

relieved every single episode. it was not happy at all. my guess was right (who was i kidding trying to believe otherwise) i am happy about him being happy. i am so broken about myself. 

so tomorrow will have to be a particularly busy day, with no room for my mind to trap me like it did today. i have so many things to look at and do, i will keep me occupied. 

(good luck with that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Swadha turns five.

My Swadha has completed five whole revolutions around the sun - she is now a five-year old girl. I wear my motherhood with confidence and pr...