the universe and I

Thursday, March 26, 2009

a general wonder.

here's a general wonder....

i have always thought (!) i know myself well, i know the sunniest me and the darkest me ( and when they come and when they go, and also, usually how long they stay. )

but somethings are now making me believe otherwise ... and paralyzing me in the process. i think i am made of very basic elements (at least i would like to think so) ... i dont understand complex emotions and/or situations, much less the same in a body. 

and i don't know what to do ... i am being told i am something which i am sure i am not ... ( and thats the reason for the question above ) theres nothing i can particularly write in defence or support. 

its crazy how you can let your fingers decide what to write, and then not again since my mind is speaking aloud everything that i am writing.

isnt that the looniest sentence you have ever read? 

i am so looking forward to going to school, i will be busy and will not have to deal with issues beyond my comprehension.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As Swadha turns five.

My Swadha has completed five whole revolutions around the sun - she is now a five-year old girl. I wear my motherhood with confidence and pr...