the universe and I

Thursday, March 26, 2009

(i feel) wonderful

there's this song, it seems to have been written sitting inside my head... almost. the words are in the exact frequency as i am... and it sometimes makes me think how similar we all are, we experience the same things ( though not necessarily in the same order and of course to varying degrees) 

and that words are so incredibly potent...its astounding the kind of power there is in them ( i am left speechless; e v e r y t i m e. )


this is perhaps the corniest blog so far, but i really wanted to put those words down ( i got them off a website, and the specific lines i like are in bold and italicized) 

Wonderful - Annie Lennox.
I wanna have you 'Cause you're all I've got
Don't wanna lose you 'Cause it means a lot
All the joy this world can bring
Doesn't give me anything
When you're not here ...
Idiot me
Stupid fool
How could you be
So uncool?
To fall in love with someone who
Doesn't really care for you

It's so obscure...

But I feel... Wonderful
Yes I feel... Wonderful

God, it makes me be so blue Everytime I think about you
All of the heat of my desire Smokin' like some crazy fire
Come on here Look at me Where I stand
Can't you see my heart burnin' In my hands?
Do you want me? Do you not?
Does it feel cold baby? Does it feel hot?
I wanna hold you
And be so held back
Don't wanna need you
But it's where I'm at

Thinkin' bout you every day
How come I was made that way?
It's so surreal...

But I feel... wonderful
Yes I feel ... wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Swadha turns five.

My Swadha has completed five whole revolutions around the sun - she is now a five-year old girl. I wear my motherhood with confidence and pr...